Redundant Power Supply of Chassis-Based Media ConverterWhere to buy
When the chassis is equipped with two DMC-1001 power supplies, both power supplies are switched on and share the current load. In case that one of them should fail, the other will instantaneously take 100% of the load without any loss. Similarly, if one power supply is removed from servicing, it can be switched off and removed while the chassis continues functioning.
• Efficiency: The efficiency is higher than 70% by measured at nominal line and rated load.
• Protection: Over voltage protection; short circuit protection.
• Power sharing and redundancy.
• Fan failure Signal: The power supply will provide a predictive fan failure signal that detects a failure based on reduced fan RPM.
• 85VAC(60Hz)/264VAC(50Hz) label: 110V-240V
• 150 watts. (max.)
• 185 x 160 x 85 mm
• 1,07 kg
• Operating: 0~40 C,
• Storage: -10~50 C
• Operating: 10% ~ 90%,
• Storage: 5% ~ 90%
• All outputs protected from short circuit condition, automatic recovery
• FCC Class B, CE Mark Class B, VCCI Class B
• UL 1950CSA
• CSA 22.2 No.234
DMC-1001 Redundant Power Supply of Chassis-Based Media Converter